Friday, May 01, 2009

BIRTHDAY WISHLIST 2009(in order of preference)
1)MONEH (first for every year. goes without saying)
2)BONIA WALLET(dun anyhow buy if u dunno is which one)
3)HEADPHONES(no inner ear for me. best choice:ipod headphones)
*NOT RECOMMENDED*
4)BAG(TOTE/HAND-CARRY/WHATEVER YOU CALL THEM)(i like it simple.)
5)SPONGEBOB WATERBOTTLE(not too heavy pls.)
6)IPOD COVER(no donkey idea wads my ipod gen. 4th i think. nano)
7)BALLOON(just kidding)
8)MOVIE TREAT + FOOD
________________________
RULES
#1 NO SOFT TOYS!(unless its dead cute/to die for/extremely huggable)
#2 NO FLOUR
#3 NO EGGS
#4 NO WET AND DISGUSTING WATER
#5 I WANT CAKE!!!! PURE CHOC ONLY!(any wadeverberry and i'll kill you)
*READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING*
Pls contact my other frens wad you're going to buy(if you know each other). I dun wanna have the same presents.

No comments: