Friday, January 14, 2005

hmm today nothing much...the lce was boooring...16 habits of mind...eeeyuck. den lata after sch me and wynne waited outside the general office for timothy aka tim aka timo aka nemo. lols den we went to sengkang...compass point lars. den we went to mac and eat...yummy my fave, as usual...wahaaha i took my time to eat and they were complaining like shit...sorry har... =X okok den we went round the whole shopping centre thanks to nemo....anyhow lead one...yupps...den lata they send me off to the mrt lar....mmm hmmm...den time to say byebye...den im here lors...everytime go out with them i feel like a third party. i realli dunno why lors. they look like a couple when they stand togather...yeah so thats bout it and when nemo, u read this dun come and look for me ar...i innocent the lars...plus im sure you like wynne WAHAHHAAHHAHA BYE!

No comments: