Monday, May 15, 2006

my not-so-happy day.
my mood totally changed when i got back my maths paper2.
damn it i tell you.
nobody really understands me.
the most others parents say is,
study harder.
wat about me?
scolded lah.
i've already tried my best.
i HATEHATE YOU algebra.
but i passed overall but only by a mark.
damndamndamn
im in such a pissy mood.
and....

FCUK YOU JESSLYN.
showoff asshole.
i dont mean to be vulgar,
but i've already reached my limits.

they wanna send me to tuition.
I DONT WANT.
I HATE TUITION.
I HATE YOU BLOODY ALGEBRA!
i guess i have to break the promise i made to him.

sorry-
but im going under alot of pressure.
i cant take the pain anymore.

i FEEL like a CAGED BIRD.
there's not much freedom in me.
i have already tried my best to live my life.

such a useless asshole.
dont sympatise me.
im pathetic enough.

No comments: