Friday, February 06, 2009

HULLLOOO DONKEYS/BABIES/PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
OK. TIME TO BLOG ABOUT YTD!!!


I felt that it was the worst day of my life cos we had yishun amazing race. Hell lor, I swear!! I only loved the last station when we had to dress Pauline and Sebastian up!!!
Pauline - little mermaid
Sebby - king neptune, mermaid's dad.
TADAH!!!!!!!!
LOOK AT HIS BEARD AND HIS MANLY SAGGING 'CHEST' HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
First time I laugh until I cry. LOL. It was soooo funny. Sorry, no pic of Pauline:( heh.
Bbq today, and with jam & hop session :D really fun!! Pics!!
Lesbi pose :) with the new girl, Shermaine! Oh yes, there was a new guy today too. And his name is the same as Bubu's. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. THIS IS SO WEIRD...............................
MORE PICS!!!


ONEONENINE:) i look retarded, lol.
ME MOMMIE CAME HOME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEEEHEEEEEEEEEEE
My sis-in-law bought me a make up kit and a concealer!!! HAPPY!!!
AND MY NEW NIKE SHOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me mom bought me a dickies bag too. TEEEHEEE. Super happy.
*bunny hops around the whole house*

No comments: