Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yay for vday!! Ahahaah. Unfortunately, yesterday was such a boring day. Stayed in the hall for many many many hours. Then during ct time got scolded by the teacher for eating slow=.= mehhhh. There goes my good impression. LOL.

Lectures on Mon again! Wtf >:( I cannoooooooot canooooooot wait for the Bintan trip!! Its gonna be awesome!! Its been such a loooooooooooooooong time since I went for camps :) moreover its at Bintan! Fun or what?! I just hope we're not going in our subject groups.. :S I hope we go according to our CTGs!!

Anw received a rose from Vanny!! HEHEHE SO TOUCHED. I wasn't expecting it at all lor. I feel so bad not giving her anyth. Heh. Also got tidbits and other stuffs.. I think RenZhi's gift to the whole class was the most comical one. Lol. He wrote a card and pasted it on top of the Ferrero box. Damn funny that card. Haha.


Maybe going swimming soon! And I'm starving...

No comments: