Monday, February 14, 2005

hahas...today alot of thing happen...first meryl gave me a soft toy....winnie the pooh the char, piglet....den elisa gave me a sweet....den esther gave a card....den woei jun gave sweets....yupps den after sch me ding qi meryl camilla zuoying elisa and woei jun went to heartland mall to take neoprints!! yupp den we went to give a name and saw timo there....den timo wan me a choose a present for............... yupp but in the end we went to ............ and .......... to buy the present. hahahas took a long time mann. den i wanted him to share with me to buy a present for my bro. bought him the book of high lords. his fave book. hahaahha okii den we went to the cd shop and he bought me avril's under my skin album....thanks mann you rawk! yupp tts all folks...till den taaa

No comments: