Wednesday, February 16, 2005

haiss todaee gott alott off mixedd feelinns...i start with the sch firstt....today for pe we wentt round the wholee sch...around the hdb flats too...i wasn'tt reallii tiredd i wonderr whyy...anywayys....NL muss b siaoxx....thinkk i doo blackk magicc on himm...nutss i dunn evenn noee how to do blackk magicc and itss illegal...denn i toldd NL tt i dunno blackk magicc...den he askk me to swearr...butt denn cannott swearr so i juss promisee lorrxz....denn he likee suii biann liddat...but i dunno himm larx...he hates me alott but the msges he sendd to me likee...aiyaa dunno how to sayy larrs...

denn afterr i foundd outt tt he accusedd mee for castinn blackk magicc onn himm....denn i think wynne believess himm....i feltt like endinn my life...i feltt veri sadd....can'tt take itt anymoree...no onee trustss me...wher aree all my tru frenns?.......

No comments: