Thursday, February 17, 2005

today is a relli fuckin day. i wish tt it will nvr repeat again. on with the classes. damn boring. oh yah wynne i dunno what the hell is goin on but i DON'T do black magic....do you even noe wads black magic...helooo plus its illegal and you all tryin to ignore me bcuz of tat? sure, nigel said that he didn't send me that sucker message but infact he did. i dunno whether u noe bout the sucker msg....if you do he lied to you kayes. he jus wan you to help him to go against me. and tt i will haf no frens. i tel you this now...he is usin you. dun trust him too much...you probably thinkin now tt i'm rubbish and you believe tt wad nigel said it right. it is NOT. all of you haf been ignoring me since den.... try to put urself in my shoes. imgaine the pain when all of you are doing this to me. if i had been doin black magic i wouldn't be like tt already. fine scold me dumb or stupid or anything. you will regret for trustin nigel one day. this happened to me b4.....fine you can trust him, but not too much i noe tat you've been tryin to get our condition better but its gettin worser and worser. and the worst thing of all you believe him tat i'm doin black magic. im not. i can do anythin to make you believe me. i'm realli innocent.

No comments: