Monday, April 24, 2006

well the truth has come to light hasnt it?
i walked back to school with a heavy heart. never felt so sad before, good thing meryl was there for me. she was the first person i ever told all my problems to and we just walked around the whole school.... she too, was shocked at wat i told her and... sigh.

every morning when i wake up, the nightmares come back to me. wat good can it do? im at a loss for words i have no idea what am i gonna do. after hearing meryl telling me about the shanna thing.. i hope i wouldnt fail my exams. if im not wrong.. today is also last yr's break up with some other guy whom i HATE ALOT. i promised meryl something... but its hard to keep her promise.. i will try....

reminiscing
reminiscing
reminiscing
..................
< / 3.

No comments: