Wednesday, April 27, 2005

okie i onli haf 5 mins to up date... ytd me and yvonne waited for rowen and nic to finish their self-study lah. 5pm lehh! den lata they come up...den we started whackin each other... haha.. me and yvonne got soaked from top to toe...but she worser lah.. den the boys went to play soccer lo... den me and yvonne dry up at the toilet... den we walked veri slowly to the soccer there... den we waited for them... until 6+... den they actually jus walk off without me... cuz i walking another way.. den i like veri angry... so rowen and yvonne called nic to come back.. pei me go bus stop... hahas.... den i go home... den today.. i supposed to meet nic at lrt there... but then... i woke up at around 6.45... hahas... so i called him told him that i'll be late lah.. den he ask em to meet him at the school canteen... but in the end we didnt.. he passed my breakfast to jesslyn... but dunno why he stil ask me to meet him leh.. den dunring lessons were so boring. i almost dozed off during he lesson. 2hrs theory! but fri the test liao. hais. mid yr comin... today after sch i stayed back for band... den got buffet... alot of sec 1s dun dare go take... den amelia help me to take... ahhas... she so kind.. den lata we went up for amg.... so sad sia... alot of ppl cry... hais... emmeline's speech was the most touching one... i really pity her... she's jus like me... all my frens from band one lor... oh yeah thats it..

No comments: